Vox Technologies was founded on a few guiding principles: We succeed when all other options have failed for our customers, meaning that we are the company of last resort and if we cannot provide a solution nobody can. Vox is data driven; the answers, solutions, to our customer’s problems are found in data in the world around us. It is every employee’s duty to leverage their knowledge base by synthesizing the data around them, collaborate with their team mates to compile that data, and find the appropriate solution. Vox Technologies’ employees are continuously learning; growing as employees and individuals and should always be champions for this solution oriented, data driven culture.
- Receives, unpacks, counts and verifies incoming parts to be distributed and routed
- Take Pictures of Incoming Product for Data Intel.
- Notify necessary partners of parts that are not to specifications
- Have cross-functional insight that will ensure successful collaboration with among Production, Service, QA, Business Development, and Sales teams.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or carts, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping area
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style or part number. If product does not have a pre-determined bin location, document accordingly
- Process and verify RMA’s
- Actual Physical Counts and tag controls required
- Verifies inventory quantities by physically counting parts, material, equipment or supplies in stock.
- Requires hands on cleaning and maintenance along with organization and interpersonal skills to coordinate with other department and outside waste disposal vendor.
- Notifies warehouse supervisor to order supplies.
- Marks materials with identifying information and cleans product or area if needed.
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 year in manufacturing or distribution environment.
- MS Office
- UPS Software
- FedEx Software
Apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.